Chengdu Giant Panda Base+Lacquer Art Day Tour
From 01 Jun 2021 to 31 Dec 2021
- 1 Day 1 Night
- All Gender
- Adult Age
- 13 to 65
- Child Age
- 2 to 12
Chengdu Lacquer Art, Intangible Cultural Heritage Experience - Chengdu Giant Panda Base, Chengdu Lacquer Art Factory, Width Alleys, Special Hot Pot. Customized itinerary, niche, authentic, Chengdu features!
- Private Tour, not join with another group of guests.
- This activity may be cancelled in case of unforeseen circumstance. In this case, you will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
- Free Pick-up is offered for guest staying in the hotels/hostels inside the 2nd Ring Road of Chengdu city, 50-150RMB/pax will be charged for pick-up service for those who stay outside the 2nd Ring Road, so please SPECIFY the hotel name and address when you enroll this tour. The tour will end near Tianfu Square of downtown where visitors are dismissed.
- The night before the tour departure at about 8.30 p.m., tour guide will call you directly if you have given us a China mobile number, or he/she will call to the hotel room to inform the pick-up time next morning. A message will be left at the hotel front desk if you are not in the room when he/she calls.
- Please call this emergency number +86-18086842467 to confirm the pick-up time if you didn't receive any message from our guide the night before departure.
Package Includes: -
- Transportation on tour.
- Entrance Ticket.
- Intangible Cultural Heritage Lacquer Art Experience.
- Lunch and Dinner.
Package Excludes: -
- Air Ticket and Accommodation.
- Personal Expenses.
- Tipping for Driver and Guide.
- Transfer in and Check out of Hotel in Bali to the Airport.
- 7-8 a.m. Hotel pick-up.
- 8.30-11.30 a.m. Visiting Chengdu Research Center of Giant Panda Breeding.
- 11.30 a.m.-12 p.m. Driving back to downtown.
- 12-1 p.m.Lunch time.
- 1.30-4 p.m. Visit Chengdu Lacquer Art factory.
- First, see the exquisite works of Chengdu lacquer art, understand the history and development of it.
- Second, it's your show time. The teacher will teach you how to make the simple lacquer bookmark. The finished product will be a red one or a black one with panda or ginkgo leaves on it.
- Last, after the embroidery is finished, the teacher will comment on each person's work and make a summary. At that time, you can also communicate and analyze the problems you encountered in the process with the teacher. Although the experience time is short, but through this experience, everyone will know Chengdu lacquer art deeply than before.
- 4.30-5.30 p.m. Visit Width Alley.
- 6-7.50 p.m. Hot pot dinner.
- 8.20 p.m. Tour end near Tianfu square.